Welcome to the Village Page Turners Book Club. This group is empowered to help choose each month’s book choice for the month. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact either @christiemegill or @lauriehnatiuk via Twitter.
The book club is a Twitter chat and will meet on the last Tuesday of the month for one hour starting at 8 PM EST. We will use the hashtag #VillagePageTurners when referring to the book club.
How it Works
- There will be a poll to choose from three themes available for 24 hours.
- The following morning after the poll (e.g. poll sent out Monday during the chat, results would be shared Wed. AM)
- The winning theme will be shared and another poll sent with THREE book choices related to that theme.
- The poll will be available and follow the same format for the themed poll. Forty- eight hours for the poll and the book winner announced the following morning.
- Once the book winner has been announced the date will be confirmed and the question slide will follow closer to the book chat date to allow people time to get the book and to read it.
- A question discussion slide will be tweeted at least two weeks prior to the last Tuesday of the chat.
- We will archive the chat just as we do with the #MGBookChat
UPCOMING THEME: NONFICTION
QUESTIONS REVEALED: The 15th of the month @ 9 AM EST
NEXT BOOK CLUB: Tuesday, January 25 @ 9PM EST
Book: Your Choice of a NONFICTION Book
Link: Wakelet Archived Chat